Fiber Optic Splice Clousure, Fiber optic Distribution Box and ODF
1. What are the differences between Fiber Optic Splice Clousure, Fiber Optic Distribution Box, Fiber Optic ODF? Fiber optic splice closure is mainly used for sealing and protecting outdoor fiber optic cable splice points. Optical distribution box is used for fiber optic cable entering and branching connections. Fiber Optic ODF is used for splicing and directional arrangement of fiber optic cable after entering. The three have different structures and functions, but all belong to the category of fiber optic termination equipment.
2. What are the basic structures and components of Fiber Optic Splice Clousure, Fiber Optic Distribution Box and Fiber Optic ODF? The basic structures of these three devices include the box body, sealing components, fiber optic storage components, etc. Among them: The fiber optic fusion splice closure also has fusion protection components. The optical distribution box also has fiber optic fixing and branching components. The fiber optic cable termination box also has fiber optic cable termination and directional arrangement components.
3. What factors need to be considered when choosing Fiber Optic Splice Clousure, Fiber Optic Distribution Box and Fiber Optic ODF? The choice of these three devices mainly considers the following factors: Specification capacity: Choose the appropriate capacity according to the number of fiber optic cable cores for splicing. Environmental adaptation: Choose the appropriate structural form according to the use environment, such as overhead, hand hole, or buried. Protection level: Choose the required protection level according to the environment, such as IP65, IP55, or IP68. Connection method: Choose bolt installation or quick connection method. Sealing material: Choose the appropriate sealing method, such as rubber sealing ring or hot melt sealing method.
4. What are the commonly used materials and components for Fiber Optic Splice Clousure, Fiber Optic Distribution Box and Fiber Optic ODF? The commonly used materials and components for these three devices include: Stainless steel or engineering plastic box body, rubber sealing ring, bracket, cable tie, fiber optic box, fiber optic bundle, inlet bushing, grounding wire, etc. There are also metal components such as bolts, nuts, and bolt stopper used for connection and fixing.
5. What tests are required for Fiber Optic Splice Clousure, Fiber Optic Distribution Box and Fiber Optic ODF? The common test items for these three devices include: Protection level test: Test its waterproof and dustproof performance and check whether the level meets the standard. Tensile test: Test the maximum tensile force that the box body can withstand and check whether it meets the requirements. Temperature cycle test: Test the performance changes in high and low temperature environments. Aging test: Long-term environmental exposure to check the product life. Grounding resistance test: Test whether the grounding resistance of the metal shell meets the standard. Insertion loss test: Test whether the insertion loss of the internal connection optical path is within the allowable range. The above five common questions provide a detailed introduction to the comprehensive knowledge of the comparison, structure, selection factors, materials, and testing requirements of the three types of fiber optic equipment.
F4 Buldg B, Lankun Group Building, No. 29, Baoshi Road, Xin'an Street, Baoan District, Shenzhen, China